|Posted by Jasmine R. Dedomo on May 4, 2016 at 6:25 PM|
Have you realized how your MOM loves you? Think of what she does everyday (calls and sends text messages) just to make sure that you are safe. Most of the moms prepare your food before going to school or work. Full-time moms wash and press your clothes. Some even opted to work just to augment the family income and to make sure that you can eat thrice a day. Were you able to THANK her for all the efforts and sacrifices? This coming Sunday (May 8, 2016) will be another celebration of Mother's Day. Here are some activities/tips on how you can spend the day with her.
1. If you don't have a budget, simply greet and thank her for everything she has done to you. Say the magic words "I LOVE YOU."
2. Give her a Mother's Day card that you created, pick some flowers and buy chocolates or sweets..
3. If you cannot treat her to a lunch or dinner in an expensive restaurant, just cook and prepare her favorite food for her. You may go instead to a park and have picnic there.
4. If you can't take her out to a movie date, just have a movie marathon (using the CDs that you have and just buy chips and soda from the grocery store.
5. Make her feel relaxed and pampered. Don't let her work for the whole day-- offer her facial treatment and foot or hair spa (which you can do). You don't have to take her to a salon-- just buy beauty products from Watsons.
6. If you still have a budget, you can book an overnight stay in an affordable hotel.
Note: I will update this blog for recommendations about affordable hotels to stay for Mother's Day.
UPDATE: This is how we spent the Mother's Day (May 8, 2016)
When I woke up, my children greeted and kissed me.
We had a simple Mother's Day celebration-we just ordered pizza andShakey's.
Mother's Day celebration doesn't need to be expensive and luxurious. The important thing that matters is that YOU have shown LOVE and APPRECIATION for your mother.
Categories: My Realizations